- UK Passport Office fees: £86 for a 34-page passport OR £110.86 for a 50-page passport
- Courier/Mailing fees: These will depend on your location, but they can be around C$100 with tracking included
- Private company service fees: these can vary from a few hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars depending on the consultant you are using.
The cost of a British passport application overseas is as follows:
- 34-page passport: 102.86 British pounds (includes passport fee and courier fee)
- 50-page passport: 110.86 British pounds (includes passport fee and courier fee)
Tip: You will still need to pay extra for mailing your application to HM Passport Office in Durham, UK. Use a mailing service that gives you tracking.
Tip: Click here for country-specific information: Canada and USA.
Note: for passport fees inside the UK, please click here.
Both passports are valid for 10 years.
If you hire Immigroup or another private company, there are additional service fees.