Paper Application: Click here to Download
Online Option: Click here to start
More information about your options:
Paper application, CDN$740.87/USD$540, click here to start.
Online application, CDN$740.87/USD$540, click here to start.
Do-it-yourself, CDN$300 to $400/USD$260 to $360, click here to learn more.
First British Passport
If you or one or both of your parents were born in the United Kingdom, you are likely entitled to a British Passport and British citizenship.
To have your British citizenship recognized, you need to apply for your first UK passport by submitting an application with supporting documentation to the UK government.
Your UK passport will usually entitle you to the “Right to Abode” – the right to live and work in the UK – as well as to live and work in the European Union.
Start the simple 5-step process to renew your UK Passport
- Download the renewal application. Please complete your UK passport renewal application and the order form included in the pdf with your contact details and payment information.
- Email in your application Email and scan or fax all forms and documentation, listed in the document checklist provided for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We Will Contact You. We will call you to confirm the receipt of your fax/email and discuss your case. Please do not mail your application to Immigroup without an initial review by our UK passport experts, as we will need to tell you exactly which documents you will need to send at a later stage.
- Submit Your Original Documents When Requested. After one of our UK passport experts have reviewed your forms and documentation, Immigroup will advise you by phone or email to send the originals of your passport forms with photocopies of your documentation to us at 57 Westchester Dr. London, Ontario, N6G 2K6
- Receive your British Passport You will receive your new UK Passport in a DHL courier package. If it was necessary to submit original documents to the passport office in the UK, you will receive these in a different DHL envelope, normally sent at a later date.
Why Use Immigroup
- No phone support – the UK government has an automated phone service you can call long distance.
- No email support – the UK government might email you if there is a problem but you cannot email them unless they email you first
- Paper applications – the UK government does not accept paper applications.
What You Get When You Use Immigroup
- Phone Support: 5 days a week, 9-5PM Eastern; we will answer all your questions.
- Email Support: 5 days a week, 9-5PM Eastern; email us any time, and we’ll get back to you within business hours.
- Apply how you want: if you do not want to apply online, Immigroup will provide you with a paper application and apply online on your behalf.
First UK (British) Passport Application
- Complete your UK passport application with the help of our easy-to-use step-by-step guide and personalized instructions for OS/01/01.
- Submit your mistake-free application and supporting documentation to the UK Passport Office in Durham.
- Receive your new UK Passport by courier once your British passport application is approved.